Your privacy is our concern
- A. The safety of your data comes first.
At Quesmi, we will do everything in our capabilities to ensure that your data is safely processed and protected.
- B. Quesmi uses your data to improve the Services for you.
Quesmi does not rent or sell your data to anyone, your data is exclusively used to help professionals answer to your requests.
- C. You control your data.
Through the settings on the platform and device, you can personalize your admin_panel_app and even delete your account.
Effective date: 20/11/2018
Quesmi Pte Ltd (Quesmi) operates the Quesmi website and mobile application (Services).
- 1. Scope. This Policy specifically applies to all users of Quesmi’s apps, websites, features or other services wherever located in the world:
- a. who provide information to Quesmi in connection with an application to use the Services or whose information Quesmi otherwise receives in connection with its Services;
- b. who request or receive advice; and
- c. who provide advice individually or through partner companies;
hereinafter referred to as Users.
- 2. Types of Data Collected
- 2.1 Personal Data. While using the Services, Quesmi may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (Personal Data).
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- a. First name and last name;
- b. Email address;
- c. Phone number;
- d. Country;
- e. Information about credit cards or payment methods, bank routing numbers, tax information, and/or any other payment information;
- f. License type, organization and number; and
- g. Other related attachments.
- 2.2 Technical Data. Quesmi may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you access the Services by or through a device (Usage Data). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Services by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Services.
- 4. Uses of Data. Quesmi uses the collected data for various purposes:
- a. To operate and deliver the Services to the Users;
- b. To process, and where necessary, respond to your application, enquiry or request;
- c. To gather customer feedback;
- d. To inform or update you of other products or services available from Quesmi and its affiliates, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- e. To monitor, improve and administer the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding the Users;
- f. To update you on changes to the Services; and
- g. To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services when you choose to do so.
- 5. Transfer of Data. Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Singapore and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Singapore and process it there.
- 6. Payment Data. When you add a credit card or payment method to your Quesmi account, a third party that handles payments for Quesmi will receive your card information. To keep your financial data secure, we do not store full credit card information on Quesmi's servers.
- 7. Disclosure of Data.
- 7.1 Legal Requirements. Quesmi may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- a. To comply with a legal obligation;
- b. To protect and defend the rights or property of Quesmi;
- c. To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services;
- d. To protect the personal safety of the Users or the public;
- e. To assist law enforcement agencies in any investigation; and
- f. To protect against legal liability.
- 7.2 Security of Data. The security of your data is important to Quesmi, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- 7.3 Service Providers. Quesmi may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Services (Service Providers), to provide the Services on Quesmi’s behalf, to perform Services-related services or to assist Quesmi in analyzing how the Services are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on Quesmi’s behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- 8. Children’s Privacy. The Services do not address anyone under the age of 18 (Children). You may use the Services only if you can form a binding contract with Quesmi. No use of the Services is permitted by those under the age of majority in their country or state of residence. In no event is the use of the Services permitted by those under the age of 18. If you are using the Services on behalf of any entity, then you are agreeing to this Policy on behalf of that entity.
Quesmi does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided Quesmi with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from Quesmi's servers.
- 9. Amendments. Quesmi may revise this Policy from time to time and will always post the most up-to-date version on its website. If Quesmi determines, in its sole discretion, that a modification to these Terms materially affects your rights, you will be notified (for example, by sending a message to your account email). By using or continuing to use or access the Services after any revisions have come into effect, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
- 10. Third Parties. This Policy does not create any rights to third parties.
- 11. Governing Law. This Policy and enforcement of this Policy will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The courts of Singapore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any disputes or claim arising out, or in connection with this Policy (including non-contractual disputes or claims).